MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS - GENERAL INFORMATION:
The City of North Las Vegas is a Charter City and according to its Municipal Code elections are held every two years on odd-years. Mayor and Council members are elected to four-year terms and municipal judges are elected to six-year terms. Council members have overlapping terms; only two Council seats are up for election at each municipal election and the Mayor seat up for election at one of those elections.
- Primary Elections are held on the Tuesday following the first Monday in April preceding the general municipal election.
- General Elections are held on the second Tuesday after the first Monday in June.
- Click on links above for candidate and other elections related information.
2019 MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS:Primary Election: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
General Election: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
ELECTION RESULTS FOR APRIL 2, 2019 PRIMARY
With this election the public can see results as they are published on-line by Clark County Elections Department. This service is provided in English, Spanish, and Filipino. Click the link below for results.
April 2, 2019 Official Final Primary Election Results
June 11, 2019 Unofficial General Election Results
June 11, 2019 General Election Summary Report
Catherine A. Raynor, MMC, City Clerk
2250 Las Vegas Boulevard North, Suite 800
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
(702) 633-1030 Office
(702) 649-3846 Fax
Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
ELECTION LEGAL PUBLICATIONS:
- To see published election legal notices and publications go to the Public Access Portal and search for Public Notices or review them in hard copy in the Review Journal, Asian Journal, or El Mundo.
- Upang makita ang mga nailathala na pang halala’ng legal na abiso sa pahayagan pumunta sa Pampublikong Paglilitis at hanapin ang mga Legal na Abiso o siyasatin ang mga nakalimbag na kopya sa Review Journal, Asian Journal o El Mundo.
- Para ver avisos legales electorales publicados y publicaciones vaya a la página de portal de acceso público o puede ver los en forma impresa en los periódicos del Review Journal, Asian Journal, o en El Mundo.
- Information regarding campaign practices can be obtained from the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office at (775) 687-3471.
- Information regarding Registered Voter Statistics, Polling Place Locations and the need for Additional Absentee Ballot Request Forms (Political Parties/Special Interest Groups) can be obtained from the Clark County Election Department at (702) 455-VOTE or (702) 455-8683.
- Information regarding Voter Registration Applications and Absentee Ballot Request Forms can be obtained from the North Las Vegas City Clerk’s Office at (702) 633-1030 or the Clark County Election Department at (702) 455-VOTE or (702) 455-8683.
- Political Parties and Political Action Committees are required to file a Candidate Contributions and Expenses Report electronically with the Secretary of State's Office. For additional information please contact the Nevada Secretary of State’s office at (775) 687-5708.
- Questions regarding Sign requirements and Violations can be addressed to the City of North Las Vegas Code Enforcement Division at (702) 633-1676.
Department of Defense;
|Click here for League of Women Voters of Las Vegas