City Council, Redevelopment Agency, and all advisory board agendas and minutes are available on the web site through the City's Public Access Portal. Click on the Meetings tab to find agendas for City boards listed below.
- Arts and Culture Advisory Board
- Citizens Advisory Committee
- City Council
- Civil Service Board
- Deferred Compensation Plan Committee
- Education Advisory Committee
- Joint Board of Appeals
- Library District Board of Trustees
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Redevelopment Agency
- Traffic and Parking Advisory Committee Archives (dissolved in 2017)
- Utility Advisory Board
- Veterans Community Commission
- For Agendas and Meetings prior to September 21, 2022
City Council videos are available in two locations:
First, videos are available on the City's Public Access Portal, but only users with Silverlight installed may see live video. On demand videos of past meetings are available one or two days after the meeting.
Second, live video is available online through the City's SWAGIT Service as linked below. This page provides access to on-demand and live videos of City Council meetings for all users, including PCs, Macs, smart phones, tablets, and iPads.
For the SWAGIT Service below there are two choices. Click on the Live tab to view currently recording meetings or choose one of the meetings listed under the City Council tab to view a past meeting. If not meeting is currently in session, you will see a message to that effect.